Monday, February 3, 2014

386. Well Decided NO is better than an Undecided Yes!!!!!!

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/self-improvement/well-decided-no-is-better-than-an-undecided-yes





There are many decisions which I often take in my life, every decision I make need to respond to the priorities that are to be given due preference at that stage. There are chances that in some occasions I need to say “No” to what might look like opportunities on the surface level, but instead I say yes and regret later. Like, if a person gets an overseas job with attractive offer and ironically if there is a need for him to be with the family for some unavoidable condition he has to say “No” to the offer. But lured by the offer he does take up the offer leaving behind his family, later after several years he will know if he had said “No” it would have been better. Owing to improve their career graph many messes ups their relationship bond.


The priorities play a vital role in everyone’s life. We need to educate our youngsters about priorities so that they can decide what they need and when. Lack of this discriminative sense has made few of our teenagers to fall prey to dating while pursuing education. The priority at that age is to gain knowledge and to mould their future. Some say it is natural at that age. Yes, that is an age to get attracted to something other than themselves. If one is in dating their priorities no girl or boy will allow others to replace them. School and college days are the golden days, if one individual girl or boy becomes the priority then there are chances that the priority of experiencing the golden days is missed to some extent. It is important to introduce the teenagers to theatre, dance, painting and music which take the place of priorities so that their mind will not go on hunting for wild fantasies. Parents and teachers have to make them understand and choose their priorities rather than thinking of including sex education into the syllabus.  


Control on our priorities is to give first preference to consider the sustenance of the life. There are talks about spirituality and solitude life even that comes after considering some important priorities as a husband/wife, father/mother and children. One cannot choose the higher level of existence when the call is to take care of the family which is the priority at that moment.  


When I say priorities have to be considered it does not mean that passion has to be suppressed. Some are very tactful to allocate their time and energy in such a way that they take care of the priorities as well as their passion at the same time. For those who cannot walk the tightrope they need to give the first preference to their priorities as it will be the duty which needs their attention at that moment of time. Many a times my work load in my factory is too much for me to spare time to post my regular blog and I never mind if I cannot post one. For the priority for me is my work at my factory, if there is a thought that I need to compose as a blog I do it early in the morning the next day. I have never pushed my factory work to the second place when compared to my passion. And similarly my family needs are never pushed to second place when compared to factory work. Since I have such a thought in my mind, the Lord above is always guiding me to make sure that my priorities and my passions are looked after in an impartial way without breaking the flow of blogs affecting my business….What say????  

1 comment:

  1. it is a very valid point.till 25yrs we are supposed to have our mental and physical faculties are at our best.we should make use of that to our maximum use and make our priorities for our future and guide our children and help them .These days when the western culture is pouring in.we should engage them in such a way that they avoid in indulging in unnecessary persuits. .Prents have a great responcibility and have to take care for their better future.very valid point Manoj.

    ReplyDelete