Friday, July 18, 2014

516. When Absolute is moved from His Eternal Dwelling ……….!

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/god-and-i/when-absolute-is-moved-from-his-eternal-dwelling





A group of adepts traveling towards Himalayas happened to pass through a thick forest. The forest was so shadowy that the Sun-rays were unable to touch the ground because of the thick vegetation. It was almost pitching dark there, and to the amazement of the adepts they saw a powerful light emerging from a place and out of curiosity they followed the light and saw that the light was emerging from a cave. The light was so radiant that they were almost blinded; they went near the opening of the cave.



They wanted to know what kind of light it was. They shouted, “Who is inside?” The voice from inside the cave said, “I am Absolute Consciousness, the indwelling Conscience in all beings.”



One of the adept asked, “O Supreme Lord, why is it that you are here in this cave. What has made you come here to this thick forest?”



The Absolute Consciousness revealed thus, “You know my eternal dwelling is in cave of the Lotus Heart of all Beings. Earlier human species would visit me there and talk to me about their joy, grief, wantons, and convey their gratitude. But in recent times few of them have forgotten that I am in their Lotus Heart and have stopped visiting me and talking to me or sharing their joy and grief. They have moved me into the sanctum sanctum of Temples, Churches, Mosques, Gurudwars and other places of worship. They have separated themselves from me. They no longer want me to dwell in their Lotus Hearts”.



One of the adept asked, “O Supreme Lord, It is so surprising for us. In order to experience you in our Lotus Heart we thread the path of Truth and yearn to experience Eternal Bliss by finding you in the cave of our Lotus Heart, why should a few humans think of moving you from their Lotus Heart in the first place?”



The Lord answered, “You are right, Not all but some, want me to reside in their heart as indwelling conscience, while others want me to be confined to four walls of a place of worship. They think that by keeping me out of they do not feel the prick of conscience but I do know all. The reason for them to keep me out is that they have the guilt feel when they commit a mistake, with me inside them. When I was residing in their Hearts my presence itself would control, guide and protect them. In recent times they have started to get accustomed to lead a life of their own as getting vouched by me and the guilt due to my presence constantly bothering them. Most of them seem to need me only when they are in trouble, tension or fear. At such occasions they come running in search of me in those places of worship where they have confined me to seek protection, guidance and relief for their problems. This too they do at their convenience. When I was easily available for them in their own Lotus Heart they did not contact me and now foolishly they go in large numbers to places where they force me to stay. I am easily available to all those who remember me in their Lotus Heart. I will not be available to those who move me out from their Lotus Heart and lodge me in huge expensive place of worship”.



The Adept asked, “O Supreme Lord, they are after all your children they do make mistake would it not be kind of you to forgive them of their foolishness?”



The Absolute Consciousness replied, “I do forgive them as I know it is just a phase in their life which makes them feel that my necessity is not that important. After they understand that it is not their efforts alone which have caused the better moments in life, they start to turn towards me. At that moment I welcome them with both hands open just as a mother would do to a naughty boy who has broken her favorite flower vase. If they re-install me in their Lotus Heart and remember me with feeling of complete surrender and devotion and I assure them that they will be taken care of. I will make everything possible that would eventually be for their well being”.

No comments:

Post a Comment