Wednesday, February 11, 2015

671. If you know this you know something worth knowing..........!

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/self-improvement/if-you-know-this-you-know-something-worth-knowing



If I know that I do not know, then I am at the threshold of gaining knowledge…….

If I know that my tongue is working faster than my mind, then I need to hold my tongue…….

If I know that I cannot change the past or worry about future, my present is not ruined…….

If I know that it is His choice that matters most, I have a bright future…….

If I know the language of smile, I do not have enemies…….

If I know that the music for the soul is laughter, I form an orchestra by laughing with others…….

If I know that humans look at content and Absolute is interested in intent, my intentions will be better……. 

If I know that the choice made by me today is not affecting others, then my tomorrow is not affected…….

If I know that a harsh word does not break bones but could break hearts, then I do not wag my tongue…….

If I know that it is only by going through the difficulties I can come out of it, I am a success…….

If I know that love does not diminished by spreading, then I never hesitate to love other…….

If I know that even though happiness gets enhanced by things outside it does not depend upon it, then I am at Bliss…….

If I know that it is the inner beauty which matters most, then I will be enchanted by every person I meet…….

If I know that by being frustrated for one minute I lost 60 seconds of my happiness, then I will never get frustrated…….

If I know that troubles and hurdles in life cross cut those who are surging forward, then I do not mind them…….

If I know that I have to love someone even if he does not deserve, I am a human…….

If I know that it is smartness to hold my tongue and saneness to let go my mind, then I am spiritual……. 

If I know that there is no use changing the world but changing self, then I am a sage…….

If I know that more the quieter I become the more I listen, then I am a saint…….

If I know that people are meant to be loved and materials are to be used, then I know how to live…….

If I know that comparing myself with others does not improve my status, then I am contented…….

If I know that material objects are just tools for me to enjoy life, then I do not hoard it…….

If I know I can’t improve any further, then I am just not aware of my areas for improvement…….

If I know that my life is limited and is little here on this earth plane, then I spend it very wisely with my near & dear ones…….

If I know that if I invest time with family and friends, then there is no need for me to sign up in social networking sites…….

If I know all this and thrive to excel the purpose of my life is fulfilled……. 

No comments:

Post a Comment