Wednesday, February 18, 2015

675. Influence of Time, Space and Causation on daily events!!!!

http://www.speakingtree.in/spiritual-blogs/seekers/science-of-spirituality/influence-of-time-space-and-causation-on-daily-events



Yesterday on the occasion of Maha Shivaratri I had to go to bazaar to buy fruits and flowers to offer to the Lord in my altar. I was buying flowers and I asked the women to give Bilva Patre (leaf of Bel) for  10 as it is considered most auspicious to Lord Shiva. To my surprise the women picked a few not more that 10 leaves and added to my flower parcel. I just wondered how the demand and supply has caught up with pooja items also. As I was thinking so a Maruthi Swift car stopped near the payment and a young man came out of the car, he asked for Leaf of bel the women picked up a few and handed over to the young man. 

“hattu rupaayi” (Ten Rupees), she said.

The young man looked at her and then at me and said, “At festival times these vendors loots us.”

All I could do is just give him a smile.

He continued, “Two months back in my home town, we have this Bel tree in our compound we had the branches chipped and we had to beg the municipal authorities to clear the heap. Here in Bangalore everything has a huge price tag on it.”

I looked at the car number it read KA-14 registration suggesting it was not from Bangalore but from Shimoga district about 250 kms from Bangalore. So this Young man was from Shimoga working in Bangalore I thought.

Again I nodded my head and paid the women the money for the flowers and left. Meanwhile I started to think why the young man had connected to the heap of leaf of Bel which had been cut off from the tree in their compound in his home town Shimoga which was 250 kms from where he was purchasing the leaf of Bel.

Then I could conclude how the Time (Kala), Space (Desa) and Causation (Nimitta) influence in our life and create a sort of illusion (Maya). Now, the tree in Shimoga was trimmed two months back which was not near Maha Shivaratri day when the Leaf of Bel would be in demand. And the space where the tree stood was not a place where people were keen to buy the leaf. And two months back there was no occasion where leaf of Bel could be used expect for some devotees offering it to Lord Shiva on Mondays.      

Everything in our life seem to be like this we are not able to distinguish the importance and relevance of things which we use and we create our own assumptions and try to compare with the event which is not. This is one experience which Lord Shiva bestowed on me on this Maha Shivaratri Day. I came to know that what is in the present is more important than the past, as the past may not have the time, space and causation similar to the present..............What say????    

No comments:

Post a Comment