Monday, November 18, 2013

268. Satisfaction in posting blogs Consistently on the Subject that I Contemplate…..

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/self-improvement/satisfaction-in-posting-blogs-consistently-on-the-subject-that-i-contemplate



I have noticed that those things which are of interest to me make me think a lot on them. I want to analyze on the subject by contemplating and finally I make a write up and post it as a blog. The matter does not end there I want to know if my thinking is right I want to get the different perspectives. Hence I make enquiry about the subject posted. This is not on the subject of spirituality alone a few years back I had posted a blog site (http://ballastslaminations.blogspot.in) on the details of manufacturing Electrical Ballasts. We in our factory supply one of the main components required for the manufacture of Electric Ballast (Core section). I made a clean study on these electrical ballasts when I found that there were some fraud companies which were publishing advertisements and fooling unemployed youths and swindling few thousands from them. That blog did help many who came to know the details involved in manufacturing Electric Ballasts, many called me and thanked for the details posted.


I visited a few Hoysala Temples in Karnataka, Hoysala dynasty dates back to more than 1000 years and they have built some exclusive temples with exquisite architecture. While Tourism Corporation has highlighted only Belur, Halebidu and Somanathapura Temples, I felt a need to post on the other lesser known temples as well to benefit the tourists who are interested in Art and Architecture of ancient Royal India and so was born a blog on Hoysala Temple Architecture and Grandeur (http://hoysalatemple.blogspot.in). Off late I made it a point to post blogs on whatever I know and understand in the spirituality and religious matters.

What made me to post blogs on various subjects I wonder? Firstly I would wish to thank Absolute (who is none other than Sri Hari in my case) as I always do. With His grace it requires to be in best of moods, have a fresh mind and have good amount of energy to keep the creative sap flowing. If there is will to think about something deeply enough there will be a sizable matter for one to write on that subject and post a rather meaningful write up.


My interest on the subject of philosophy has been constant throughout, that is why majority of my blog posts have been on it. Though I am fundamentally passionate about spirituality, my interests about various aspects of philosophy have been changing from Advaitha, Vishistadvaitha, Dvaitha, to Islam, Christianity and Sikhism. One does not develop expertise in anything while his interests keep changing. To have original thoughts and write on a subject, one must be an expert in it. I do not want to be an expert all I want is to know about everything in Philosophy. A few want me to sit in meditation instead of blogging and seeking answers from seekers so that I come out from knowledge based to intuition based spiritual living, they have a point but I am not a person who is comfortable doing it I think.


Now what has this consistent blogging made me? Blogging has improved the sense of discipline in me. All of us have thoughts and want to write on it but when it is time to pile up the content in a blog, there is this writer’s block which makes us to lose the main ingredient for the write up. Here over the years I have understood that it is not what I write that matter but that which matters is what I need to write. If there is nothing for me to write no worry at all I can stay quite. Discipline in blogging according to me is to write on the subject which I have contemplated on and not to decide on what to write…………. What Say??????

No comments:

Post a Comment