Monday, June 16, 2014

493. Nandi & Kedarnathji have a chat after the Himalayan Tsunami…

http://www.speakingtree.in/public/spiritual-blogs/seekers/god-and-i/nandi-kedarnathji-have-a-chat-after-the-himalayan-tsunami






The breaking of Kedar Dome and breaching of the Charbari Lake is said to have been the cause of this “Himalayan Tsunami” which devastated the holy town of Kedarnath. After this tragic event the holy town now resembles a ghostly town. When everything was silent and still Nandi who is facing Kedarnathji spoke to his Swami thus:


Nandi: Swami, why this Tandav Nritya (Dance of Destruction) by you now?


Kedarnathji: Nandi, you know I stand for destruction but this time it is not me, it is my wife who sits on my top the reason behind such devastation. My devotees say there is always is fight between my two wives, the one on the top and other on my lap. That is not true they care for each other. My wife on the top (Ganga) could not tolerate the exploitation of my wife on my lap (Prakruti) by mankind. She has just sent them a warning signal for illegal constructions. Human greed has to stop.


Nandi: But the construction that had come up there was to aid your devotees, my Lord?


Kedarnathji: We have been here since many ages and witnessed the change. Of Late devotees want to rush to my abode and stay here wishing to wash off their sins and get back to accumulate again. There was no need for them to stay here and cause lot of hard ship to my other devotees, as it is the shrine is close for six months. Some are becoming over possessive towards me out of ignorance.


Nandi: Is it not their devotion towards you, Swami?


Kedarnathji: No Nandi, one who has my glimpse and lets the one behind him to have my darshan is my devotee, I reside in him. Even my brother Balaji is facing the same problem with His devotees down south at Tirumala. They may also cause stampedes to happen, ages back devotees would not stay here overnight but now they have built hotels, resorts by damaging the sensitivity of the Ecology. No longer does this holy town remains as a pilgrimage center it has become a holiday destination.   





Nandi: Swami, I heard some calling you stone hearted to have let your devotees die.


Kedarnathji: Nandi look at the rescue operations there, do you see those people who are climbing the chopper holding their belongings; instead they could have accommodated two more of them. They only think of themselves and their belongings. Ages ago people were not so they would value life more than belongings. It is this greed for survival over others life that has made this tragedy. Look at people using the situation to exploit the victims. They are killing themselves they do not have moral fear also.


Nandi: But Swami you say you help those who help themselves?


Kedarnathji: Nandi, you are quizzing me, when I meant I help those who help themselves I was talking of the mental level not physical. Physically one has to help others, devotees had to have sent those who are aged or physically weak first in the chopper. Humanity is the one which leads to Divinity.    


Nandi: Will people learn for such catastrophes my Lord?


Kedarnathji: No Nandi, even now after this tragedy there will be only mudslinging and blame game. And man does not like to go to the roots of an event and accept that it is only his greed that is the sole reason for all this. Except for those who have lost their near and dear ones everyone else will forget of this event and more projects will be sanctioned in the name of development. And then again mankind will sit on the time bomb waiting for it to explode.


Nandi: Is development bad???


Kedarnathji: (has a laugh) Nandi, which came first your horns or your ears. Just because your horns are stronger than your ears, it does not mean it came first.  

Nandi: But then why should innocent pilgrims die what about those who caused destruction to nature?

Kedarnathji: Those who were killed in the catastrophe had only endured the fruits of their past deeds. Those who are done with their present deeds will also get the appropriate fruit for their actions.....Do not worry it is just the Karma (Destiny) at work...    


Nandi went into contemplation as the flash from the camera of a journalist shrink his pupil……..



No comments:

Post a Comment