Wednesday, September 28, 2016

879. Time to Introspect.......!


The moment I look within and feel there is something in me which need to be attended immediately, then I am in introspective mode.

I have been posting my thoughts continuously almost every day. I was confident enough that I walk what I talk. But one of my friend and reader questioned me if I am practicing what I preach. That was a very tough question to answer, I need to Introspect. I am a person who do not believe in preaching one and practicing something else. 

A few days back I had posted about the black dot on the white sheet of paper referring to overlook the flaws in others, but am I able to do so I need to Introspect......... 

I have this habit of quoting from scriptures to prove the point in my write-up, but am I using the scriptures as Anukula Shastra (Science of Convenience) I need to Introspect........

I have posted against male chauvinism when I have felt that women in my society are deprived of what they rightfully deserved, but am I giving them the due respect I need to Introspect……

I have mentioned Sri Varahaswamy who I adore the most for His spontaneity to go to the aid of one who is in distress, but am I ready to attend anyone who need help I need to Introspect… 

I have written condemning the terrorist infiltration at the border comparing them as rats that dig through, but have I infiltrated into other peoples affairs I need to Introspect........

I have reiterated many times in many of my write ups that where there is love there will be anger, but is that anger for a good cause which I have referred to as Manyu, I need to Introspect…

My take on Parenting is that it is most important to have great citizens in a society and parents should not let their wards emotionally exploit them, but have I failed I need to Introspect…

Demanding bribe is the utmost heinous act by the government officials is what I had posted in one of my write-up, but will I fall prey to giving bribe to get work done at government office I need to Introspect…

I have remembered those days when I was young and how I my father, mother and my sister were in the close knit family, but was I an able son and a loving brother I need to Introspect…

Right thinking is better than positive thinking is what I have written, but is my thinking right I need to Introspect…

Now if I need to Introspect what is the need for me to post about it. True, Introspection happens with contemplation and contemplation happens when one is in solitude.

I need to take a break from posting to be in solitude. Hence I wish to take permission from all my dearest friends who take time to read my rumbling daily early in the mornings. 

Let me stay away from posting here for a few days and Introspect…

Pranam 

No comments:

Post a Comment