Thursday, October 23, 2014

586. There is Light Everywhere……




LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT…. There is light everywhere. What happens to be a dark night to me, is to my friends across the globe a bright Sunny day. Lets not presume that Darkness is like Light and is making its presence felt. Darkness is just absence of Light and there is no place for Darkness at all. Darkness is what my mind makes out of light not traveling to the rods and cones on the retina of my eyes. It is a no-light region for the absence of light. A small light is enough to drive it away. Darkness cannot be displaced by Darkness it has to be driven out with Light. Since ancient times there has not been a single evidence to prove that Darkness and Light coexisted at the same place.
 
Once Darkness complained to the Lord, “Oh Lord, I have no place for myself and hence have no privacy. Every thing in this universe created by you has a place of its own. What mistake have I done?? Light always trespasses and does not let me stay at peace in one place; he drives me away all the time. He is after me always chasing me, as if I have done a huge blunder to him. This I feel is a great injustice done to me. No one is helping me in this regard, only you can as you are Supreme Lord over all.”
 
Absolute listened to it carefully and said He would look into the matter and get back to it soon. Then after sometime He called Light and asked him to explain why he was not letting dark to stay in one place and always troubling and chasing it. Light said, “O Lord, what are you talking about?  By the by who is this darkness? I have never come across anything like that, let go troubling or chasing it. Please I would request you to let it come and complain against me in front of me.”
 
Even to this day the case filed by Darkness against Light is still pending. As it has never been possible for the Darkness to come face to face with Light. Darkness has to have a Upadhi (Condition) to exists like something to veil the Light only then it has a place. Hence it cannot be opposite of Light it falls into the category of things which is there only when something helps for it to exist. As I experience Light outside me so do I experience Bliss within. Sorrow, Pain and Worry need a condition to make its presence felt and moreover they are like passing clouds they come a go while bliss within is ever present like Light. If one understands this for him LIFE is JINGA LALA.  

Light a Lamp and darkness is out…….Happy Deepavali to You, Your family and Friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment